Monday, September 6, 2010

Great Ride On Sunday!

I took a long ride on my Harley yesterday.  The traffic was minimal but there were a lot of bikes out there.  I stopped in Chula and met a nice couple with their dog who were just out driving around.  Also met a man who used to ride but couldn't because he had hurt his back.  He still carries a photo of his bike around in his wallet.  It is sad because he has emphysema as well and he didn't appear to be that old.  He was hiding where we were sitting so he could smoke without his wife seeing him.  Departed from Chula and made my way through Farmville to Cumberland CH to Goochland and then River Road back home.  I was gone about 3 hours.  Husband didn't know where I was, LOL.  Very nice ride indeed.  Hope to do ride somewhere on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment